Create high quality virtual tours with Kuula
Welcome to our first course on 360 Degree Pano and Virtual Tour hosting companies. We're going to be starting out with a personal favorite provider, Kuula.
As virtual tours continue to expand in the imaging market space, some 360 Pano tools offer a great deal of features, and others not so much. Kuula is a great "mid-range" 360 hosting platforms that offers a lot of features at a reasonable price. And users are welcome to start a free account today that still offers a robust set of tools.
What will students see in this course? Read below!
- We'll start with uploading our 360 images to Kuula
- Students will be showed the overall Kuula interface
- We'll build a tour from start to finish with interior 360s of an empty home for sale
- Students will learn how to link one scene to the next
- Students will see the additional features offered by Kuula
- We'll check out the "Walk Through" mode and the "Click Anywhere" mode.
- Students will be shown the wide variety of sharing options for a final virtual tour, including and MLS setting for real estate sales
With its ease of setup, and wide variety of tools, I'd say Kuula is a great choice for 360 photographers just starting out, and even more seasoned 360 photographers as well.
Please Note: This is not a class on shooting 360 panos, or on editing the initial images out of your camera. This class is all about creating and sharing your tours.